Monday, June 28, 2010

No Money

My Dear friend Cristina was in desperate need of an office makeover, especially in the offices where she works...everyone has fabulous offices (it's pretty much a competition). So, she asked for my help, but the problem was she didn't have much money to spend...and I love to spend money. We did the best we could with what she already had and came up with some ideas to brighten the place.


(Here is the office before...very blue walls.)


(Very boring board)


(Cristina happy with the outcome...new wall color, added a mirror to the wall, pretty purple pillows, and purple curtain. There should also be a very pretty lamp on that side table, but she had forgotten it at home)


(Here is that boring board again)


(Add some scrap book paper, and get an instant change...and very inexpensive too)


(I love her white couch..she already had it, but the pillows make a difference)


(She was happy to finally put up these cute photos from our trip to Thailand a few years back)

She was thrilled with her new office, and not having spent too much money. I would have done so much more and added many great vintage pieces, but a trip to the flea market just sounded like "I am going to spend way too much money" for her. I was happy to help her and I am sure she feels much more peaceful and committed to working in her lovely office.

XoXo,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment