Monday, March 18, 2013

Rice Krispies Easter Treats

Hello Loves! How was everyone's St. Patty's day?!? I had a blast people watching when we went out for a few errands, but we stayed in for the most part. Going out on St. Patrick's day and drinking "green beer" is just not my cup of tea. But, now that St. Patrick's is OVER, lets focus on cute bunnies, easter eggs, and baby chicks. Spent my Sunday afternoon making these little cuties...and let me tell you, they are delicious. Can't go wrong with classic rice krispies treats. So easy to make and these little eggs make a great treat for Easter Day festivities.

XoXo

Iris

26 comments:

  1. Is there a recipe for the frosting you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I just used white frosting and whipped in some Wilton's icing coloring. You have to do it very little at a time to get the pastel colors, just dip a toothpick into the coloring and then mix into about 2 cups of frosting (or so) to start.

      Delete
  2. I think you could probably use chocolate and just dip them in and it would be good aswell. Going to give it a shot this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u buy white frosting in put food coloring in it or something to make the color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to make these. What a great idea! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious and very decorative.. Great Idea

    ReplyDelete