Monday, March 4, 2013

BHLDN. Oh My!

Hello Loves! It's been a while. I have to admit, been away from blogging because, well what can I say? Have just been way more into Instagram lately. Much easier, convenient, and it does the trick...instant gratification picture by picture. Like I've mentioned before too, I also want to spend less time on my computer.

So speaking of Instagram, I love coming across the coolest people, shops, companys, products. This week I came across BHLDN. A one stop shop for EVERYTHING wedding. And not just any wedding, but a perfect heirloom wedding. I mean, their stuff is insanely gorgeous in all it's girly frilly delicate glory. If you don't follow them yet on Instagram, well then follow them for a daily dose of beautiful. Here are some of my favorites (from so so many).

XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment