Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Beautiful Style of Elle MacPherson

With so many fashion icons to admire, I have to say that I am 100% drawn to the ever so beautiful 6 foot tall, 47 year old, Aussie Elle MacPherson. I cannot wait for her new show "fashion Star" so I can be inspired every week. Man, she is gorge!!! Check out her casual street style.

Simple striped tee with jeans and sandals. Usually what I wear on weekends too, or with flats :-) I look EXACTLY (insert sarcasm here) like her I'm sure....duh!.


Simple t-shirt dress with boots....so pretty. I love this look.


White blazer with jeans and sandals, and of course a scarf....classic casual.


Probably my favorite look. Love white jeans paired with bright tops.


Pretty Summer dress.


Shopping in sparkle? Yes Please!!!


Not sure if I would ever brave to wear these jeans (at 31 I actually think I am too old to pull this off), I only dare wear a little tear on one knee, but Elle sure does inspire me to be fearless with my style regardless of age.


Wow, gorgeous in red leather pants. AND she is dropping of her son at school looking this fabulous (actually most of these pics are taken as she drops of her son at school).


Love the beige on beige and the subtle scarf.


Sexy Summer look.


Looooove the belt buckle. Rolled up jeans is my favorite to wear on my casual days


Such a young and chic look.


Perfect for a freezing day in London (again as she drops off her son at school).


Beautiful gray on gray with Louboutins :-)


AND.....I can't end this without mentioning her stunning hair, so full and um, bouncy. Love the color too....oh how i wish I could go lighter. Been dying my hair black for 13 years, so basically I would need to shave my head and let it grow out to go any bit lighter. Yikes. Nevermind. {photos via Zimbio and google}

Happy Fearless Styling

XoXo

Iris

9 comments:

  1. Love the gray on gray look. And yes...she has gorgeous hair. I wish I had some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fab in the stripes - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....she is HOT! Incredibly beauiful....love her and her hair! :-)))

    Shall we follow each other? I would love it.

    Let me know....xxxx Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has great style, really sophisticated!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her style is simple but really really nice!!! love something of every photos :) good choise :)

    Let's visit my blog and if you like it follow me :)
    The Spotted Cherry Pie

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's true! she is gorgeous and her hair is out of this world!!

    Leonor
    http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these simple chic looks!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog, wow. She really does have amazing style and looks so good. I love her hair & her looks, I'm sure you do look like that in your weekend striped top & jeans outfit :)

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is really nice, I like it so much!!!Hr style is amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete