Monday, February 27, 2012

Fearless Coral

After my last post, I decided I was going to be a tad bit more fearless and not think too much about my age and style (don't worry I still have my limits). So, I was out in Manhattan Beach with my lovely friend Erica over the weekend and bought me some very cool coral skinnies :-) Now, I am not that fearless to post a photo of me wearing them...so just imagine me :-) But here's the inspiration (skinnies and non-skinnies). I think they are kinda cool, don't you?





{images via buttonspocket.blogspot, totokaelo.com, The Glamourai, CouldIHaveThat.blogspot, nymag.com}


Happy week.

XoXo

Iris

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear these but my body looks to lumpy plus I am short! LOL I don't have that straight line figure that you need...I have to many curves. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends and I will be happy to follow you back <3
    Xoxo
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete