Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bright & Pretty Nurseries

And here I go again...more nursery eye candy. Was looking for some inspiration for my future baby niece's nursery and came across these gorgeous bright, eclectic, airy baby rooms. I love anything bright, white, with lots of natural light, and the following have just this so are so perfect in my book. Enjoy!


{via homedecoratingplan.com}


{via Decor Pad}


{via In The Fun Lane}


{via blogs.babycenter.com


{source unknown}


{via ohdeedoh}


{via chiccheapnursery.com}


{via holamama}


{via kfddesigns.blogspot.com}


See my last post on nurseries HERE.

XoXo

Iris

3 comments:

  1. I love image #3. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful! I am now completely inspired to put the finishing touches on my daughters room:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know what that chair is in #4?

    ReplyDelete