Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pure Projects #13: Finally Hang It

Lauren Liess over at Pure Style Home had a project going that motivated me to do something I had not done. I recently painted the walls to a bedroom and had put off hanging my cross collection (because I have soooo many). This is what it finally looks like.


My collection of crosses from all around the world. Several are actually missing because I could not fit them all. I guess I will have to use another wall to put up the rest.



Cross from Paris, France. I bought this one last year at the Notre Dame cathedral.



I recently brought back this large bead rosary from Argentina, I love how it looks against the white cross.



This cross is from my trip to Cartagena, Colombia a few months ago. I love how unique it is.




Again, thanks to Lauren for inspiring to complete projects that I would otherwise be lazy to complete anytime soon. Don't forget to check out her amazing blog Pure Style Home full of great inspiration.


XoXo,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment