Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Baker's Dozen

I finally got the chance to frame this limited edition illustration by British illustrator Freddy Boo, who is among the 13 British illustrators that Ted Baker has collaborated with for "A Baker's Dozen." Each illustration features an iconic British past time.

I chose 'Traffic Jams' because being from L.A., well...it's one of our past times too. Plus I really liked the couple in the illustration, reminds me of my babe and I, ha!

Went to good ol' Ikea and purchased this green frame, matches perfectly.

Here are the other illustrations. I would have loved to have gotten another.

Drinking Tea

Fish N Chips

Village Fetes

Gardening

Croquet

Car Boot Sale

Fishing

Moaning

Sightseeing

Cockney Rhyming Slang

Queuing

Camping

Full English Breakfast

Hurry and get yours before they run out.

And while I was putting together this little post, I wanted to share what I was jamming to. Love this song. She is an amazing artist. Enjoy!

Christina Perri

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Really cool prints! I love the one called sightseeing. This artist has a great voice...great song!

    ReplyDelete