Friday, May 3, 2013

Domaine Home. I'm a Happy Girl.

Hello Loves! It's the weekend!! And I'm planning to sink into my comfy chair and explore every page of this awesome new website launched earlier this week. It's Domaine. And it's SO good.

What is it about? "Domaine is a shoppable online magazine spotlighting stylish shelter content for fashionable consumers. Launched by the creators of WhoWhatWear.com, and led by Mat Sanders (Domino, Apartment Therapy), the site is a resource for aesthetic-minded creatively intelligent design lovers looking for home decor inspiration and ideas."

So now do you believe me that it's SO good? But what I love most, is that they have a "shop the look" for every fabulous space they feature. See something you love? Now you know where to get it. Easy Peasy. Go on...check it out.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment