Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kitchen....All in the Rustic Details

Hi all ya lovely people. Been trying to enjoy the Summer...but I am still waiting for it. This weather has been a tad bit weird, cold and super gloomy. Hopefully we can get this Summer thing going soon. But on another note, I've been obsessing over kitchens...not entire kitchens, but the details. I love me a rustic, farm house-ish, well used kitchen with a bunch of details and just clutter. Yes! CLUTTER!! That beautiful, organized clutter that I have mentioned before. I sure do have a love/hate relationship with clutter. I love it because it can tell a story and it gives a space life, but I hate it because, sometimes, I feel like a hoarder and just want to rid of every little crap I have in my tiny little place. Anyway, back to this post and all it's lovely rustic kitchen detail glory. LOVE all of these images.

Enjoy!

XoXo

{images via marineboutron, outcamethesun, me (my shelf above the sink), hautefavesdeux, hidden cities, resolute woman, ikeafamilylive, pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment