Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Amazing Arts District loft

I'm baaack with an amazing look at a beautiful loft in even more beautiful Downtown Los Angeles. I absolutely love D.T.L.A. and have dreamt of living there some day. Downtown has really come a long way. Having been born and raised in L.A., it makes me so proud that DTLA is finally getting some much needed TLC. So, when I came across this incredible loft on photographer Bethany's Instagram recently, I immediately had to go over to Apartment Therapy to take a closer look at the home tour…and Oh My! Is it a dream. The loft belongs to Scott Jarrell and Kristan Cunningham, owners of Hammer + Spear. They have rented the 3,500 sq.ft loft for 4 years and it is right in the Arts District of DTLA. I think it is the most inspiring L.A. lofts I have ever seen. It is perfectly curated with the most amazing vintage furnishings and details. This loft is most definitely ALL in the details.

For many more photos of this lovely loft, the cute couple that lives here, and their adorable pooch go to Apartment Therapy HERE.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment