Saturday, July 10, 2010

July Eighteenth!!!!


There is a new Flea Market in town, the L.A. Flea Market at the Dodger stadium. It starts July 18, and I am so excited. Peter and I will be on the look out for a few things.....


Like a vintage chiar like this one


or this one


how gorgeous is this chair? LOVE!


Some lighting...I really want a pendant style light like this simple and clean look.


or this one...really liking the industrial look as well.


But I love this one...saw a similar one at Pottery Barn.


just some other vintage looking options


can't leave without some Mason jars



And I am sure I will not stick to my list and will find some extra things to bring home with me.
For more info on the L.A. Flea Market go to www.thelafleamarket.com

XoXO,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment