Monday, November 28, 2011

Pug Luv in Fashion

Here is a fun post after a busy holiday weekend. You all know how much I love my pugs, so I searched for pugs in fashion for this "Oh how cute" post. Going to try really hard this week to blog, but just thinking about everything I need to get done for Christmas already tells me that there will not be much free time for blogging. I did finally decorate yesterday, so I will post some pics of my mantel soon. In the meantime, get some mantel inspiration from last year here & enjoy these cuties :)


















{via Pinterest, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, NYmag.}


XoXo,

Iris

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images. Love the hat that looks like a hand! HA

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! I love pugs too, they're so sweet,
    Thank you so much for following,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are wonderful
    and the dogs are so adorable
    I love it nice blog :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete