Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bath Time!!

A warm bath sure sounds good right about now...and I am not even a fan of baths. I actually love the idea of a bath tub purely for decor, but once having one I may actually use it for a bath, especially if it's like any of these.

Very artsy bath room.

I saw this and it reminded me of a Mexican Sarape/blanket...LOVE this limited edition cast iron tub from Kohler Germany.

Perfect color combo...black, white, red and gold tub.

Rustic farm house.

I love this chic bathroom and the natural patina.

Wow!!! ok 1) check out the legs on the tub...love, 2) check out the gorgeous dress.

Sexy black!!!

Pure elegance!

Loving the silver tub.

How cute is this??

"Her" bathroom...perfect. Gorgeous mirror too.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment:

  1. love that first bathroom with the blue cabinet. Such a fun hue for the room!

    Reminds me... really need to bathe my pug :)

    ReplyDelete