Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy...but here's a tiny bit of inspiration

It's been a while since I posted, but I've been super busy during the day (blame it on the day job) and super tired when I get home that all I want to do is melt into my couch and watch some of the many TV shows that I am hooked on (Biggest Loser, The Apprentice, Friends, Chase, Netflix movies...). I really need to watch less TV.
I'm a little bummed that I got a little lazy to decorate for Christmas this year. We are going to my sister's new house for Christmas eve, so that discouraged me from decorating since we wouldn't have people over anyway...bla. I left it all to my sister to decorate :-) We are making some tamales, which I am looking forward to since we haven't made any since my mom became ill and can't do much anymore. Oh boy, and I still have some Christmas shopping to do...so not in the mood, especially when it's shopping for someone else other than myself haha. Ok so hopefully I can get back to it this week and have some more fun and inspiration to post.

But for now...I came across this Windsor Smith delight (sorry it's not Christmas-y..I'll get back to the holiday spirit for the next one). It's simple yet so beautiful...less is definitely more. I love the pillow and the fur (faux I'm going to assume) and the wood paneling on the wall is my fav, love the rustic country feel it gives, yet modern.

Have a great week

XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment