Sunday, December 26, 2010

Itty Bitty project...and Christmas goodies

I found this desk lamp for dirt cheap at a thrift store...



and this is what it looks like now. Perfect little lamp for reading before bed. I used gold spray paint and I'm really happy with the end result.

I also found this little guy and just had to pick him up...how cute is he?? I think he looks perfect next to the gold lamp on the end table. Perfect topping for a stack of books or in a book shelf :-)

So Christmas is over...YAY!!!!!!! The family get together on Christmas eve was a success...tamales were delish


These little treats I made were very popular.


and DRUM ROLL please.....my honey got me the Dremel 4000 (Yes I know I sound like a guy excited about his tools). This little tool will come in handy for my small (or big) projects. I heard it works like magic...so many different uses. Can't wait to start using it.



Ah Yes....and the family photo came out pretty good if I may say so myself (meaning everyone had their eyes open) haha

Looking forward to the new year ;-)

XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment