Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Little Tuesday Inspiration

I can spend hours just flipping through interior design magazines and pictures on-line. Today, I found these and was totally inspired. Enjoy.

I absolutely love the warm tones of this room. I'm obsessed.


I love and want everything in this room. The color combinations is gorg. It's so glamorous to me, but yet masculine. And check out the flooring. Perfection. {via vivafullhouse}


Wow!!! This outdoor space is so cool...but I wonder how long I would be able to hang out here before I start hallucinating stripes haha {via sadieandstella}


I think this is a display for a store (um, security knob doesn't give it away) but I think it's totally cute, chic, rustic and modern all in one. Love!! {via thinkdecor}


Wowsers!!! What an awesome bathroom...hers and hers sinks (one for my hands other for my face). Ok ok, I guess I would be nice enough to share with peter...maybe ;-){source unknown}


How cozy is this room?? Loving all of the rugs, they really complete the room. {via Pinterest}

Anything inspiring you today??


XoXo

Iris

2 comments:

  1. Just the painting of my kitchen chairs and the base of my table. LOL LOL

    I wish I could just walk into a room ready made with nothing to do except browse through magazines. Sounds like the life to me!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with every single interior you posted. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete