Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh, Lovely Fabrics!

Hola!!! Back with some fabulous fabrics...seriously thinking of purchasing a Kathryn M. Ireland beauty to cover a table (ya know, to hide all my shit under it). Might head over to her showroom soon and check out some of these in person...and while I'm at it, I may just have a heart attack when I see the prices.

So many lovely prints, but these are some of my favorites.

I really really love this one.

And this one is on sale on her site for $15/yard. Not a bad deal.

Here are the fabrics (and wallpaper) ALL over. Oooh, I love them so much.

I'll keep you all posted on this one.

UPDATE: So I contacted Kathryn's people for prices on two of the above fabrics. I asked about the orange colored one, which is the Marrakech in tangelo and the Suzani right above it. Well....ready? So the Marrakech is $180 per yard and the beautiful Suzani is $300 per yard. Yes my jaw dropped, but I did expect her fabrics to be up there. I do think the $180 is pretty reasonable (and it is my favorite) so I considered it...up until I asked my aunt how many yards she thinks I would need for the table and she said.....FIVE! That's $900 for a darn tablecloth. **sigh**

XoXo

Iris

{all images from the Kathryn M. Ireland website}

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit...I am addicted to fabric. I love looking at it and best of all buying it. I have a stash that I love looking at. I'm always on the lookout for pretty patterns and it's all I can do not to buy some when I see something that I strikes my fancy. Sigh...and when I'm in a fabric store it's really bad! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really appreciating article.I used to search for these sort of article always.Thanks for sharing your creative writing abilities.

    ReplyDelete