Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fave Look of the Week

I have been loving the striped blazer lately...and...the red pants. Not sure if I would be able to pull off them red pants, but I'm still loving them. I dress up for work and wear heels all week, so on the weekend I'm a t-shirt, jeans, and flats kind of girl (lately it's been my python print flats)but Of course the leopard flats are a must have (at least for me) in every girls closet. This outfit just seems so comfy and chic...perfect combo.
Near the Port

Joie cropped t shirt
€169 - jades24.com

Juicy Couture cropped jacket
€79 - jades24.com

FAY cotton capri pants
$173 - farfetch.com

Zara leopard print flat
$16 - zara.com

Michael Kors buckle watch
$225 - net-a-porter.com



XoXO

Iris

1 comment:

  1. I love the length of the jacket and navy and white but can't pull off the stripes going across...Down is better for me. As for the red pants, I once wore a pair of red knit slacks and thought I looked pretty good in them until my husband who at the time was my boyfriend told me later after we were married that they made me look larger than I was. Well, I don't have to tell you what I did. I never wore red AGAIN! LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete