Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alfresco Please!

It is definitely getting warmer in L.A. Big difference from just 4 days ago when it was pouring rain and my fingers were so cold they could fall off. Now, the weather if perfect to be outdoors....alfresco. Enjoy these outdoor spaces...so cozy, romantic, and just perfect. I could spend hours blogging from any of these gorgeous patios.


























Hope you are all enjoying your week. I am trying really hard to fight a cold that wants to slap me in the face, but oh no, I am not going to let it.

{photos via dressdesigndecor, House Beautiful, modvintagelife, pinterest, mix design, Country Living, habituallychic, loupgarou.tumblr, and style me pretty}

XoXo

Iris

3 comments:

  1. Still my favorite blog! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patios and pretty decor, what is not to love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patios. I'd love to be dining or sitting out on any one of these. Beautiful. It's been lovely here sunny (it is always sunny in Texas) and already in the mid to high 70's. Sigh...I hate to think of how H~O~T it will be here in the summer.

    ReplyDelete