Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Pretties

Yes! Week is almost over. So happy I don't have to work this weekend. Been trying to spend less time on the computer (hence the absence), but then there is the darn phone. Gotta try harder, all of this technology (and apps/websites) is pretty addicting, kinda sad if you ask me. Anyway, couldn't be away for too long without sharing some beauty. Here are some of my favorites this week. Hope all of my Southern Californians enjoying the rain....I am loving it!.

XoXo,

Iris

{images via 79ideas.org, bonappetit, ensuiteblog, heart and design, traditional home}

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I love images # 2 and 5. That chunky throw at the end of the bed looks soft and cozy and I like the pops of color via accessories in photo #2.

    Enjoy the rain and have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete