Monday, January 24, 2011

5 Things Layla Grayce

Here are my 5 weekly favorite things over at Layla Grayce. I just about love everything there.

Annette Tatum Fabric in Blue.


Oly Studio Jonathan Tufted Stool. How perfect would this look against some window treatments in the above fabric?


The Well Dressed Home by Annette Tatum. Will have to add this to my growing collection of books.


I was shopping at Romance Etc. in Belmont Shore the other day and saw some super cute aprons and told Peter I wanted one...of course, his response was "when are you going to use that?" He has a point haha But I Love this one at Layla Grayce and may just have to get it because it's so cute.
Butterfly Applique Full Apron in Blue. (and they have other colors too)


And I LOVE this. How cute is this? Not into hair accessories much (wish I was) but this I will have to get.
Shabby Chic Blue and Pink Rosebud Headband.

To find any of these items go HERE...Happy Shopping!


XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment