Sunday, April 17, 2011

A few good Flea Market finds...

Sunday at the Long Beach Flea Market turned out pretty good if I may say so myself. The BF and I were getting tired already and weren't having any luck then we stopped at ONE booth and that is where we did all of our shopping. Here is what we bought today:

I love this to turn into a console table or even a cool desk. Let's see what I come up with.


Peter really liked this trunk. Pretty darn solid. Maybe a coffee table (liking the idea of placing a large glass over it. I also kinda like it as a sitting bench with some funky pillows on it.


And speaking of funky...a few weeks ago when I came across this photo from Peppermint Bliss I just about died. I thought "OMG where in the world did they get that enormous quirky painting? I wish I could get my hands on something like that."


And low and behold I found this one today!!!! My God...I just about peed in my pants when I saw it. How fun is this??


I love me some funky-ness. And it's pretty big too...this photo does it no justice. Still deciding where to place it...our beach apartment is pretty tiny so for now it found a place over the TV cabinet.

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend (L.A. was super hot on Saturday, but cold today. Crazy weather)

XoXo,

Iris

2 comments:

  1. What cool finds! And how easy was that to find everything in one spot in the end - I bet you made that vendor very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great eye you have! Great ideas abound in the minds of great decorators! FUN picture!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete