Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The mystery wedding gown

I am so anxious to see the wedding dress Kate (or Catherine as she is now to be addressed) will be wearing on Friday. There have been so many designs out there drawn out for her..but who will she go with? Here are some, among hundreds I'm sure.

{Gucci}


{Karl Lagerfeld}


{Prabal Gurung}


{Missoni}


{Valentino}


{Alberta Ferretti}


{Nick Verreos for Project Runway}


How gorgeous is the Nick Verreos design?? Definitely one of my favorites as well the Prabal Gurung design(I think she should wear something grand, poofy, royal, traditional) and Alberta Ferretti (this one does say Kate all over it...definitely looks like her style, but so does the Gucci)...oh boy, glad it's not my wedding or I'd have like 5 dress changes scheduled that day haha.
Which one is your favorite?

One more day :-)

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you...I love the Prabel Gurung and Nick Verreos designs. It would be a hard decision to make but a FUN one!

    ReplyDelete