Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Bump Photo "Shoot"

Another thing I did this past weekend was take pictures of my sister's baby bump + her + him = beautiful family. We went to a beautiful park with lots of trees and, best of all, ranch style homes with lots of horses in their back yards all along the sides of the park. It was lots of fun. The weather was perfect. My sister looked lovely in a white Lanston top and a coral skirt from Free People. Notice the theme with the coral from yesterday's post? Yup, we are obsessed with coral. Anyway, here are some of the many photos I took (the wannabe photographer).
XoXo, Iris

4 comments:

  1. Iris,

    These are so sweet. I'm sure your sister and baby (when baby grows up) will look at these photos years from now and be so grateful that you did this. She looks gorgeous in coral and so would you!

    ReplyDelete