Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Checkered Love!

Okay so anybody else watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians on Sundays and obsessing over Mama Kris' checkered floors in her home? OMG...I die!! I love them so much. I think I would go more casual with checkered wooden floors maybe...just more my bohemian style than the glam glam in KK's home. Here are some lovely photos I found to inspire. Would anybody dare paint their floors black and white (or green or blue) checkers? I totally would if I could :-)
On another note...8 years ago today, My babe and I went on our first date. It was a beautiful day and I remember it like it was yesterday :-)
This photo was taken at our 5th year dinner celebration.
{Photos via, 1.bp.blogspot.com, dangerbird, cococozy, Elle decor, Apartment Therapy, Kate Spade Hamptoms home, inspirebohemia, and luxeandlillies} XoXo, Iris

3 comments:

  1. I love to watch the Kardashians! I don't think we get the new series here in the UK until June so I'll keep a look out for that checkered floor. The image with the butterfly print and black and white tiles is really beautiful - I would definitely love to have something like that in my home with the grey painted walls too. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of the Kardashians and don't watch them but have seen checkered floors either painted or tiles. I would entertain having painted floors in a lovely creamy white but don't know about the black and white checks. I think I would tire of it quickly.

    Great photo of you and your husband! You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i.like.this.house.clean.and.worm

    ReplyDelete