Saturday, June 16, 2012

Project Inspiration Week...The Console

Happy Weekend. Back with another project to hopefully be done by the end of the summer. This project is to turn this iron stand that we found at a flea market last year into a console table for the television. We actually already bought the wood today, it needs to be stained, and put together by the handy babe. The only issue I foresee is dealing with the visible wires of the television and boxes, but I have a plan just hope it works.

Here is the inspiration I found for the console. Many beautiful ideas. Enjoy.

XoXo,

Iris

{images via loft and cottage, restoration hardware, freedom.com.au, an indian summer, tiny white daisies, wisteria, house beautiful}

2 comments:

  1. Iris,

    I think your table as a bit of an industrial look. I can't wait to see it finished. You are going to be very busy this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I loooove your blog! Just started following you:))

    Check mine out http://thebellabordeaux.blogspot.com/

    It's a style/beauty blog and would love for you to follow me as well:))

    xo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete