Monday, September 3, 2012

Gold Gold Gold

Gold sprayed, gold dipped, gold everything is popping up like crazy right now...and I am loving it. If I could, I would spray paint everything gold...it just spices things up (and it's fanceeee).

Really loving the tiny animals in gold...so cute, and an adorable idea for a party, kiddo, or adult if you ask me. I'm also about to make me some gold animal topped mason jars. CUTEness overload.

Who else wants to run out and buy a spray can of gold and just go wild?? I am tempted to spray paint my desk legs, hmm...another project going down on my list.

Happy Week!

XoXo

Iris

{images via cocokelly, etsy, sayyestohoboken, our fifth house, sfgirlbybay, 6th st design school, style me pretty, the sweetest occasion, land of nams, design sponge, inspired-design, eat sleep cuddle, design love fest, bellemaison23, remodelista}

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that too and while I'm not a fan of gold and prefer silver I've seen gold and silver leaf used on frames and other items a lot too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold mason jars - that just might have to be a project for my new place!

    ReplyDelete