Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's SeaFoam....NOT Mint!

To keep with yesterday's green theme....another favorite is Seafoam green, not mint (although I love mint green), but this is such a gorgeous, light, and airy hue that pairs well with just about any color (seriously, do it, picture any other color with it). Here is the inspiration...check out the STUNNING Rolex. Oh My!! I love you pretty little watch.

Yay, it's almost the weekend. Any plans? I actually don't know what I am excited about, I have to work Saturday, blah!

XoXo,

Iris

{images via bellemaison23, kelly green interiors, style carrot, the inspired room, house beautiful, the glamourai, m5.paperblog, pinwheels and papercurls.}

3 comments:

  1. The only plans I have will be trying to stay cool! It is so darn hot here. I'm praying for some rain and a cloudy day! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful watch if only i could afford it haha! great blog postt and keep up the amazing work :)

    http://www.misscitychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing colour! I love how it pops in that living room!

    ReplyDelete