Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lovely Favorites

Hello loves. I am so excited it's just about Friday. I usually don't care for Fridays, especially because I work on some Saturdays...but this Friday is the opening ceremony for the Olympics in London. I am beyond excited that there are sooo many athletes from this ol' little beach town here by L.A. competing in these Olympics. woo-woo!! Anyone else excited about the games?

Anyway, here are some lovelies I am swooning over this week. Hoping to keep this going every week, yeah we'll see...I am not good at blogging pretty consistently...damn real work gets in the way, lol. Anything your loving right now?

This Kitchen

Emily Henderson's office

Chambry with white

Lovely hair accessory

This fabulous necklace

Favorite snack

What are your favorites this week??

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Will definitely be watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics games! One of my favorite fruits is a crisp Jazz or pink lady apple. YUM! I also love the first image...the table is to die for! :)

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete