Sunday, July 15, 2012

Let's have Breakfast

Happy Sunday!!! I write this post as I have a delicious breakfast....not in one of these amazing breakfast nooks. Boo! How I wish. Aren't they gorgeous?

Any plans on this beautiful day? We have lots of running around to do, one of which is to wash my 90lb. German Shepherd at my parents, ugh. He is such a monster. Had hoped to catch a flea market today, but sleeping in sounded sooo much better. Happy day.

XoXo,

Iris

{images via Pinterest, meganbrookehandmadeblog, Vogue, Lonny, centsationalgirl, Apartment Therapy, Elle Decor}

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, what perfect breakfast nooks. if only we could all have some!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eat-in breakfast nooks. I think the banquette seating is a wonderful way to save space and brings warmth and coziness to the kitchen area. If I had a house I would certainly want that type of seating.

    I spent a quiet day watching TV and reading...to hot to go out!! :)

    ReplyDelete