Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Green Obsession

Well hello my loves! Been away again...busy with life and stuff. I finally got a bookcase...love it with the glass doors. Had initially planned to paint the bookcase green, but it's white and I think I want to enjoy it white for a while before I paint it. But I am so so obsessed with green furniture (and just about anything) right now I had to share some inspiration.

To satisfy my green obsession, I will be painting an old lamp I found at a yard sale for $5. Woo-hoo.

XoXo,

Iris

Visit my instagram for daily....stuff.

{images via eclectic revisited, niriti.com, a perfect kind of day, case sugar, design sponge, fresh home ideas}

2 comments:

  1. Iris,

    I hope you are well and I bet you are enjoying that sweet little niece of yours! I'm not a huge fan of green but do like some shades of it. It goes w~a~y back when avocado green was everywhere! Ever since then, I haven't been to crazy about it! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Nel have the same love for green. She has loved it for many years now. The green that I like is an aqua green, but I love this bright green to wear too. Have a good weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete