Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Designer Crush...Steven Gambrel

I love to admire interior designer's work and often wish I had followed my heart and studied interior design when I had the chance. Not saying I am not happy with what I do now, I love it...but my heart has always been on anything artistic, creative, beautiful (hence why I have this little ol' blog.) When I came across the work of Steven Gambrel, my jaw (and heart) just about dropped. He is amazing!!! He creates the most beautiful spaces, clean and fresh with many rustic and country touches that make any space beyond cozy but still modern. Every time I see his beautiful spaces, I always think to myself "oh, I wish I could do that." He is just brilliant, check out for yourself. My favorite are the kitchens...simply stunning!

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos. I'm in love with the banquette seating with the blue pad. The kitchens are so warm and inviting and I love the flooring in all of them, each suited to the rooms design style. :)

    ReplyDelete