Monday, July 16, 2012

Nautical Chain Coffee Table Love

Anybody else in love with the chain coffee table in the latest House Beautiful issue? It's stunning, especially with the white stone top. Oh, how I love you my lovely love.

And I love it so much...I just had to search for it...and I found it. Trust me, I am running to get it HERE...it's a steal (insert sarcasm here). Well actually, maybe it is a steal, my little wallet just doesn't think it is. Total bummer.

XoXo,

Iris

Images via House Beautiful

Interior design by Kim Dempster & Erin Martin

Photography by Alec Hemer

Chain base @ Olde Good Things

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that it's really an interesting piece. The white stone top softens the chain legs and surround. What a conversation piece this would be! "That's what I'm talkin' about" HA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love white ambients.. Beautiful sofa and that table is beyond creativity ...
    Great!!!

    ReplyDelete